Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain In Charm





PROS: I am in love! This balm stain is very sheer but it has the nicest tint and gloss that makes it easy to wear on a daily basis. This is my go to color because I can apply it heavily or quickly without having it look too thick or messy. 

CONS: None for me, but it may be disappointing to people who do not like sheer colors.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I use this so much I do not really even want to bother looking for a nicer "everyday lip color". Since my lips are already very pigmented, this slightly lightens my natural lip color while adding a hint of orange and pink tint to my lips. On top of all that good stuff, it goes with any eye look; from natural to smokey eyes. I am definitely buying many back ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment