Friday, September 7, 2012

MUA Sweet Kiss & Sugar Lips Lip Balms Review and Swatches


 Left To Right: Sweet Kiss, Sugar Lips
Left To Right: Sweet Kiss, Sugar Lips

PROS: 
+ Affordable
+ Smells like vanilla cupcakes in my opinion
+ Nice sheer tint to the lips
+ Quite moisturizing  
+ Not sticky
+ Cute packaging

CONS: 
- Cheap packaging 
- Have to use fingers or lip brush to apply

Finals Thoughts: I really do enjoy these because these colors are very wearable. On me, Sweet kiss puts a light coral pinky nude tint, while Sugar Lips has a very natural nude with a tiny hint of purple on my lips.(My Lips are quite pigmented!) I usually like to keep these in my purse to reapply during the day time or night time. Depending on how much you apply of your lips, it will leave a very nice glossy sheen on the lips. I would say give these a try if you really enjoy sheer lip products because this is will definitely add a nice light tint while keeping your lips moisturized and looking glossy!

No comments:

Post a Comment