Sunday, February 3, 2013

Huge Forever 21 Haul! + A Few Extras

Forever 21 had a huge sale in the beginning of January, which was additional 50% off sale items . Of course I couldn't miss out on this. 

Forever 21 Faux Leather Sleeve Moto Jacket- $9.49
 Love! I wore it a few times already.

Forever 21 Taupe Faux Leather Moto Jacket- ~$17
I bought this awhile back when there there was a 20% off sale. I love the color and it fits true to size. I've also already worn this a couple times.

Forever 21 Navy Peacoat Coat- $7.99
Runs a bit big, but the material is waterproof, so I'm waiting for it to rain to wear this one.

Forever 21 Button Tab Jacket- $9.49
Pretty warm and comfy, runs a bit big though.

 Forever 21 Longline Marled Cardigan- $6.99
Super thick and warm! I really like the peppered dark teal color, can't wait to wear.

Forever21 Cream Cable Knit Sweater- $6.49
 Bought this to wear as an over sized sweater with leggings, which does look really nice and casual. A lot thinner than I thought it would be though.

Forever 21 Crew Neck Sweater- $4.99
On the website I couldn't tell that the sleeves were not the same fuzzy design like the middle part of the sweater. Over all, it still looks good and I like how soft the fabric feels. 

Forever21 Chunky Navy/Ivory Striped Sweater- $5.99
Very simple & easy to wear, looks great with leggings.

Forever 21 Mint/Grey Duo-Toned Sweater- $5.49
Love the duo-toned colors, looks very interesting when worn.

Forever 21- Badtz- Maru Sweater- ~$18
Bought this when there was a 20% off sale awhile back. This is my most loved sweater, I've always been a Badtz- Maru fan.

Forever 21  High Waisted Navy Cuffed Wool-Blend Shorts- $4.99
These are my first high waisted shorts and I love how they fit me so well. I have tried on other high waisted shorts, but for some reason many of them look awkward on me. Can't wait to wear them in the summer.

Forever 21 Fringed Woven Scarf- $2.50
Nice easy, plain, thick, & soft scarf.

Forever 21 Chevron Stripe Scarf- $2.50
Love he chevron pattern!

Forever 21Panda Pockets Scarf- $2.50
Found this in the girl's section. It's so cute I couldn't resist. 

Forever 21 Patent Bow Flats- $6.49
Looks great with almost everything.

Bamboo Black Flats- $13.99
Great everyday shoes, very comfortable. I like how it is slightly pointed.

 Jessica Simpson Black Suede Wedges- $39.99
Goes great with every outfit & is very comfortable.

Target Mossimo Black Verona Pumps- $14.99
 Makes my legs look very slender. They seem comfortable walking around the house, but not 100% sure yet.

Proenza Schouler Neiman Marcus for Target Sweatshirt- $8.99
I love the high-low on the sweater, plus its great for casual wear.

Target: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System- $6.36
It was part of a holiday gift set, so I was lucky enough to get one for so cheap.



No comments:

Post a Comment